Dry Skin Brushing before and after
Have you thought about the benefits of dry skin brushing before? And the results after 30 days?
The benefits are quite remarkable…
- Exfoliate the body
- Helps the body rid toxins
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Increases circulation
- Helps break down Cellulite
- Helps to unclog pores
- Increases cell regeneration
- Softer skin
Just to name a few, I mean I was sold at ‘breaks down cellulite. Especially with spring on the horizon, I am doing this every day religiously right before I shower. I did start out with doing this once per week, and I noticed results right away. I then started doing it daily, and the appearance change was outstanding.
Here’s the how to:
- Buy a good gentle dry skin brush (I prefer a round one as you make circular motions)
- Make small circular motions upwards toward your heart.
- Be gentle and light with the brush, no need to have a heavy hand.
- Spend about 2-4 minutes daily.
- Start at the feet, slow circular motions upward, or slow light upward brush strokes.
- Start at the hands, work your way to the chest.
- Do this daily for 30 days and reap the health promoting benefits, including helping diminish appearance of cellulite.
Because you’re worth it.
*this post may include affiliate links, thank you for your support.